As we are a healthy living centre – many of our activities can help you improve your health or sense of well-being. Sheppey HLC is part of Sheppey Leisure Complex, which also includes Sheerness Swimming Pool. We have an exciting range of activities on offer for people of all ages and interests at Sheppey HLC including:
– A range of Community and Conference Rooms to Hire
– Our Waterside Cafe, serving delicious freshly prepared and cooked food and drinks
– A family Sensory room and outdoor sensory Garden
– A wide range of sport and fitness activities run by Swale Community Leisure, including a superb gym and various workout sessions
– A weekly visit by a health trainer to help you improve your lifestyle
– A GP Surgery and Young Persons Sexual Health Clinic
– A wide range of learning and community based activities for all ages
– School holiday programmes and after School Kids Clubs and Youth Clubs
Sheppy HLC has a number of rooms available for meetings and community events.
We host an array of training days to teach a number of different aspects for community learning.
The HLC also has its very own GP Surgery for local residents. Dr’s Surgery Phone number 01795 585105